Annual Nordic ozone and UV group (NOG) meeting, 12-13 May 2016
05.12.2016 - 05.13.2016
The Annual Nordic ozone and UV group (NOG) meeting 2016 will be held in Tartu, Estonia, 12-13 May, 2016.
Sessions could include:
- Ground based ozone measurements
- Modelled ozone events and scenarios
- Space-based ozone and UV products
- Ground-based UV measurements
- UV radiation and its effects on biosphere and on materials 6. UV radiation and human health (incl. artificial sources of UV) Any of the sessions can include analyses of interesting atmospheric episodes, trend analyses or predictions, campaign results, technical solutions or problems, and strategy suggestions or decisions.